Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Shading by adjacent structures not possible in LEED baseline and E+

That's good to hear about the self shading. I understood that from the documentation, but still doubted my interpretation. Yes, if it's in both models it should be fine. I had a problem with it once before, and instead of arguing with the reviewer, I just deleted them.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23