Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] E+ resolution in secs

The smallest simulation timestep in e+ is 1 minute (60/60). We usually simulate roughly until the simulation is running well and correctly at a longer timestep like 15 min (60/4). When everything is ready we simulate at a smaller timestep if the model requires it. I use this small timestep for modelling human-window interactions.

Coming back to loads...these are defined in schedules. You'll be stuck using minute-wise sums and averages.

What is your application?