Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: E+ 8.3.0/ SwimmingPool:Indoor object

Thank you, for the information, Edwin.
Please clarify why is it better to migrate to web based documentation? I though there are minor differences between pdf and web documentation updating process.

On 7 Apr 2015, at 19:43, Edwin Lee <mailto:leeed2001@xxxxxxxxx>leeed2001@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <<mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> �
> I had replied earlier using the web tool, but it didn't get on the right conversation.� A little more clarification here anyway.
> The documentation is nearly 100% updated with the changes for 8.3, with the remaining couple coming later today.� For the swimming pool, find the IORef here: �
> <http://nrel.github.io/EnergyPlus/InputOutputReference/01a-InputOutputReference/#swimmingpoolindoor>> http://nrel.github.io/EnergyPlus/InputOutputReference/01a-InputOutputReference/#swimmingpoolindoor�;
> and the engineering ref here:
> <http://nrel.github.io/EnergyPlus/EngineeringReference/13d-EncyclopaedicRefs/index.html#IndoorSwimmingPool>> http://nrel.github.io/EnergyPlus/EngineeringReference/13d-EncyclopaedicRefs/index.html#IndoorSwimmingPool�;
> Notes:
* We are still cleaning up the documentation where we find small issues such as tables coming out incorrect, etc.� These are being cleaned up rapidly.
* We are also working on the "download as pdf" button so that you'll be able to have these available offline.
* Right now, the sites are listed as <http://nrel.github.io>nrel.github.io while we make the final touches to the new official <http://energyplus.net>energyplus.net site to be coming out soon.� Once that website is completed, <http://nrel.github.io>nrel.github.io will be a 'daily' snapshot of the documentation, as it is hooked directly to the source in our Github repo.� Keep <http://energyplus.net/documentation>energyplus.net/documentation in mind as the official source for finding the EnergyPlus documentation, and it'll be good-to-go.
> We are very excited about the documentation change, as it will make our development process more streamlined, with less work at release time to compile the Word document changes together.� In addition, since they are available online, we'll be able to post updates _during_ a release cycle when errors are found and corrected, rather than waiting until the next release.
>

> --

 Posted by: Artem Zhukov <az141208@xxxxxxxxx>

Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.� Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.� Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=34286/stime=1428432224>