Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Exceptional Calculation ASHRAE 90.1 and LEED

Dear Ivan, there is no spreadsheet for exceptional calculations or baseline for process or plugloads. You need to determine what you think the baseline is and demonstrate through 'exceptional calculations' how and why you are taking credit for savings in this area. The reviewer will asses this information and decide whether you are doing a good case or not. I recommend you try to find related CIRs  and reliable benchmarks to determine the baseline for the specific equipment you are trying to claim savings for.
Hope that helps!
Regards,
Santiago.

Hi everyone,

about exceptional calculation, anyone know how can i calculate energy savings and prove this, for elevators, process gain and other equipments?

is there any spreadsheet for this calculation, or equation?

I have a project with efficient lifts but do not know how I use the baseline and proposed. Beyond, is necessary to prove this with calculations.

I am grateful for any help with this!

Best regards

Técg. Ivan Mezzacapa

Projetista  de Ar Condicionado / Consultor em Eficiência Energética

Celular: (11)9963-9326

Posted by: Santiago Velez <santiagogvelez@xxxxxxxxx>