[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Air System Sensible Heating/Cooling Energy





Good morning,

I have a question about "Air System Sensible Heating/Cooling Energy" output of EnergyPlus (for the object "Output:Variable").
Into the IDF input file I am bound to specify if the building is to be heat or cool for a specified period of time, or EnergyPlus understands whether to launch one or the other according to the "RunPeriod"' objects and external temperatures obtained from EPW weather file?
I hope I explained my problem.
Regards,

Francesco Basile


__._,_.___

Posted by: Francesco Basile <f_basile1@xxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___