[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Splitting global horizontal radiation in direct and diffuse





You shouldn't use 0 in the direct and diffuse but have the def file "ignore" them on input.

If you still can't figure it out, send your csv and def file to me and I will try to help.

At 07:21 PM 5/1/2015, carlobianchi171089@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] wrote:
I read quite a lot here and on EnergyPlus documentation and I came to know that it's possible to split the global radiation using the Weather Converter in EP.

So I have been trying to do that, converting the EPW into CSV, then putting a bunch of zeros in the direct and diffuse columns. Then I wrote a DEF file and I tried to reconvert the CSV file into EPW.


__._,_.___

Posted by: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___