To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 18:44:39 +0200
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Painting External Walls

A comparison of what? Energy consumption? Daylighting levels?

Look to the radiation parameters of the outer layer material of your construction. Different paints have different properties for different radiation wavelengths including the visual band. Don't let colour fool you.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23