[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] How to set water pump with HVACTemplate





Hi, users

I have a problem with HVACTemplate.
I am using HVACTemplate to model Appendix G system 7 and according to building peak cooling load, it need 4 cooling towers.
But after I get the results, I found that the flow rate of each condenser water pump is same with the pump flow rate which simulate with 1 cooling tower.
It means that the condenser water flow rate became 4 times more than that with 1 cooling tower.
How can I fix the model so that I can get the reasonable results?
Thanks.

- Jin

__._,_.___

Posted by: sangjin722@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___