Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Trying to control hot water loop return temperatures with PlantEquipmentOperation:ComponentSetpoint

Robert, not sure whether you are applying the component set point operation scheme correctly. Below are EnergyPlus example files which have this operation scheme type. These may help you setup your model.

5ZoneDetailedIceStorage.idf
5ZoneDetailedIceStorage2.idf
5ZoneIceStorage.idf
CompSetPtControl.idf