Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Open source

thanks a lot.
you helped me so much

On Friday, May 15, 2015 7:38 PM, "Neal Kruis neal.kruis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The photovoltaic performance models are not specific to a particular material. You can add properties that reflect the performance of polymer based solar cells directly to the IDF without modifying the source code just as you would for silicon based cells.

There is no default material type in EnergyPlus. Are you using a user interface that has a default?