Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Using two Heat Balance Algorithm in one simulation?

Actually, I think you can.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23

On 01.06.2015, at 17:27, "Jeremiah Crossett jcrossett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No it is one or the other. However you can use conduction finite difference with a construction internal source object to include your radiant loop in the surface.

â??â??
Jeremiah D. Crossett

 | Applications Engineer  LEED Green Associate
â??â??
7411 SW Capitol Highway 205A | Portland, OR 97219
â??â??