[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: create EPW weather file





Thanks for your swift replies.

To reply to some of the topics above:
- I am not asking to correct out of range value but apparently it is still doing "something" as you pointed out Linda.
- Indeed days after first of June are not actually filled in. Probably i don't need to define them at all but I took the shortcut of defining them as dummy.
- Thnaks Joe for the analysis and the date issue, I will look at it in more details and to the files you sent. You might have solved a stealth issue there for me :)

I'll come back to you when I looked at it in more details.

Tomasz

__._,_.___

Posted by: la.epfl@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___