[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: create EPW weather file

Thanks for your swift replies.

To reply to some of the topics above:
- I am not asking to correct out of range value but apparently it is still doing "something" as you pointed out Linda.
- Indeed days after first of June are not actually filled in. Probably i don't need to define them at all but I took the shortcut of defining them as dummy.
- Thnaks Joe for the analysis and the date issue, I will look at it in more details and to the files you sent. You might have solved a stealth issue there for me :)

I'll come back to you when I looked at it in more details.

Tomasz

Posted by: la.epfl@xxxxxxxxx