[EnergyPlus_Support] UNMET HOURS: Tolerance for setpoint not met time

Hi,

I am dealing with the unmet load hours in my project for the proposed model. I have done almost all the strategies I have found (schedules, setpoint, etc.), all this has helped but it is not enought yet. I have 140 hours in my baseline model so at least I have to reach 190 hours in my proposed model, right now I have 385 hours.

I know I can change the tolerance for zone cooling setpoint not met time from 0.5 (actual value) to a higher value as a last resource. Before doing this, I would like to know if there is a maximum value or limit for this according to ASHRAE 90.1-2007 or LEED?

Thank you,

Posted by: delapenamariajose@xxxxxxxxx