[EnergyPlus_Support] Earthtube Simulation(Phase angle of insolation)

As per the energy plus engineering reference guide "Phase angle between the insolation and the air temperature (rad), Ï?I , is calculated by subtracting insolation phase angle from air temperature phase angle. Phase angle of insolation and air temperature is the point from the beginning of the year at which the insolation and air temperature respectively reaches the minimum value among the whole year."

I want to calculate the "Phase Angle of Insolation" for my calculation to find out phase angle difference.

As the value of insolation is 0(zero) during night hours everyday So how can i get a specific time at which insolation is minimum?

Please help

Posted by: robinmnit@xxxxxxxxx