Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Development of a third-party program for EnergyPlus

1) the source code is open. You can change or add to it and compile it for yourself, but if you want to have your additions added to the redistrubutable energyplus software, you'll have to submit it to the developement team.
2) their is an FMU interface which provides a platform for interface with external models, so like in trnsys you could tie in another program like COMMIS theoretically
3) EMS is usually enough to achieve special control requirements

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23