Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Standard 62.1 Summary

That works!  Thank you, Vladimir.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 4:40 PM, Vladimir Bajic bajic.vladimir@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

JIm,

try using the

VentilationRateProcedure;                                !- System Outdoor Air Method

in the Sizing:System object

Cheers,

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 3:54 PM, "Jim Dirkes jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Forum,
I don't use the Standard62.1 Table report normally, but am trying to do so.  I have it specified in my IDF, and while the report gets produced, all of the table cells are blank.

I suspect that there is another object on which the Table depends for values, but I am already using the obvious one (DesignSpecification:OutdoorAir)

Can one of you suggest what I might be missing?  Thanks in advance.

--
James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
CEO/President

Direct: 616.450.8653
jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website l  LinkedIn
Studies show that four out of every three people have a hard time with math.

--

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
CEO/President
The Building Performance Team Inc.
1631 Acacia Dr, GR, Mi 49504

Direct: 616.450.8653
jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website l  LinkedIn

Studies show that four out of every three people have a hard time with math.

Posted by: Jim Dirkes <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>