[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] EDD file not created [1 Attachment]





Hi all,

I am new to EnergyPlus.


I constructed a very simple building with 6 zones in SketchUp and used OpenStudio to setup an ACMV system. Simulation runs successfully on OpenStudio.

After exporting the idf file and trying to simulate in EP-Launch, the EDD file is not created. My aim is to control a few parameters through MLE+ and MATLAB.


All parameters in Output:EnergyManagementSystem have been set to Verbose. 

The .err  file corresponding to this reads :

Warning ** CheckIFAnyEMS: No EnergyManagementSystem has been set up in the input file but output is requested.

   **   ~~~   ** No EDD file will be produced. Refer to EMS Application Guide and/or InputOutput Reference to set up your EnergyManagementSystem.


I do not understand what this means. I have attached the idf file. 


Thanks in advance.


Niki 



__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: nikithark@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\6zones1.idf