Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EDD file not created

The input file does not have any Erl programs. There is only Output:EnergyManagementSystem object. EDD file contains information for debugging Erl programs. Please read EMS application guide that comes with E+ installation (pdf page 105) for more information on this.