[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Advice on combining measured weather data to form a complete EPW file





Hi Linda,

Thanks for the advice. The STRANG data is given as direct normal irradiance. So if I read through the EnergyPlus weather converter documentation, I should be able to utilize the global irradiance and direct normal to derive any other data I need in terms of radiation? Basically, I just want to know if I do indeed have all the tools necessary to begin constructing the EPW, or if that data is still insufficient. I would have messaged you privately, but I couldn't seem to find your contact information.

Thanks,
Zach

__._,_.___

Posted by: lewisza1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___