[EnergyPlus_Support] MLE+ smulation error

Hi all,

I have created a simple building with 6 zones in SketchUp using the OpenStudio plugin. I have also setup an ACMV system in OpenStudio and run simulations successfully. I have randomly chosen actuator variables and output variables and tried to run a simulation through MLE+. This is just to test its working as I am a first time user.

After defining input and output file, and writing variables.cfg, i created a blank control file ( selected create control file from MLE+ interface and made no changes) and tried simulating. The following error comes up:

**FATAL:Error condition occurred.  Previous Severe Errors cause termination.

and in the matlab command window:

Error using mlepDecodePacket (line 37)

Error while parsing the packet string: MB2 -1

Error in mlepRunTemplateSysID (line 126)

    [flag, eptime, outputs] = mlepDecodePacket(packet);

Error in mlepSimulateFunction>runSimulation (line 43)

[data.time data.input data.output mlep] = mlepRunTemplateSysID(mlep);

Error in mlepSimulateFunction (line 10)

    [mlep] = runSimulation(mlep);

Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

I have attached the idf file for your reference.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Also, is it possible to run simulation without a control file?

Thanks in advance.

Niki

Posted by: nikithark@xxxxxxxxx