[EnergyPlus_Support] Selecting and sizing a RTU for an office building

I am currently working on the RTU replacement for a building which has individual office spaces and as well as a mini auditorium of about 1100 sq ft. Maximum occupancy in the auditorium is 50. The auditorium is only full once in a week for about 2 hrs and the rest of the time the occupancy is very low.  My idea is to replace with a 5 ton RTU. I am looking for the sizing and design calculations. I need to provide the customer low installation cost RTU with good energy savings.  I am little new with the commercial HVAC systems so finding tuff time inorder to select a good energy efficient RTU. Can anyone help me with the design calculations in order to size and select a correct commercial rooftop unit ? Also, kindly let me know what things need to be known in order to select an RTU.

Thanks,

Schatz

Posted by: cadbury_schatz@xxxxxxxxx