[EnergyPlus_Support] Sensitivity analysis

Hi everybody

I would like to do a sensitivity analysis for some building parameters like orientation and find their impact on the total energy consumption. I changed building orientation and calculated the total energy consumption value for each orientation. Thus I don't have any function to derive from it to calculate the sensitivity analysis, while I just have all total energy consumption value as points. I did this for other building parameters too.

My question is that how I can find  what building parameter has more impact on the total energy consumption? Is there any sensitivity analysis formula or method for my case please?

Help is greatly appreciated.

Rose

Posted by: Rose Martin <rose.arch2014@xxxxxxxxx>