[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] question about controller





Hi guys ,

I want to make sure I understand this point right please . 

for the watercoil controller I define the sensor (temperature) node and actuator (flow)node . Then I define the setpoint for the same sensor node . For the setpoint I chose an appropriate schedule . The coil is connected to an electric  chiller .
Is the coil chiller supposed to automatically modify fflow to meet setpoint defined ?










__._,_.___

Posted by: a.aelhefni@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___