[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Designbuilder result viewer (DBRV) eso update

Hi Artem,

DesignBuilder provides methods to save pre-processed results files and session files to speed loading and setting up reports, and you can open up previous files and stored results and open up multiple simulation results sets in a new Results Viewer session. There is information in the DesignBuilder help file (v4.5) related to managing sessions here: http://www.designbuilder.co.uk/helpv4.5/#ResultsProcessor.htm?Highlight=results viewer

For those not aware, the Results Viewer is a free DB resource which can be used to view and analyse outputs generated from any simulation program using EnergyPlus.

Regards,

Dave

David Cocking

Director I T: +44 (0)1453 755500 I E: david.cocking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DesignBuilder Software Ltd  I  1st Floor, Clarendon Court  I  54-56 London Rd  I  Stroud  I  GL5 2AD

W: www.designbuilder.co.uk  I  In:

Posted by: David Cocking <David.Cocking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>