Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Warning: GetSurfaceData: InterZone Surface Azimuths do not match as expected

Many thanks Donald. I checked the I/O reference and the Tpis and Tricks. I will try to fix it using the reverse face command in Sketchup. Does it make sense? I am looking for a quick way to solve it from the sketchup model without redrawing all the spaces. The error arose because I mirrored one of the apartment of the typical floor plan of my case study.

Reagards

Simona