[EnergyPlus_Support] How to put heat exchanger (air to air sensible and latent) to branch and set airloop? [1 Attachment]

Dear Group members,

I have been looking for the example files with "Heat Recovery--Air to Air sensible and latent" subject. it show 14 example files are using it. Could you provide all that file names?

The three files listed all put the heat exchanger into outdoor air system with mixing box. System I am modeling is all fresh air system that without a mixing box. but if I put the heat exchanger in the outdoor air system without the mixing box, I wouldn't have anything to put in "controller list Name" subject, which is required by E+.

Indeed, I am looking for example files that is a all fresh air system with heat recovery system. I would like to know how the branch and air-loop were set up.

If there is not a file like that, if EnergyPlus is capable for such system? ï¼?Diagram in attachment)

Thank you!

Daniel

View attachments on the web

Posted by: liudaniel985@xxxxxxxxx