Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Coil Convergence_Error

Check the SHR...or use SHR curves for coils that have atypical operation ranges.

Hi All,

I am trying to run a model with DOAS system and found following error.:

DOAS COOLING COIL" -- coil bypass factor calculation did not converge after max iterationsâ??

I have defined actual design airflow and coil capacity but unable to resolve this by any means.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

â??Thank you,â??

--

Javed Iqbal, LEED AP, CEA
Sr. Energy Analyst