[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC Connections in Individual Rooms of a Single Thermal Zone [1 Attachment]





Hello,


I have a confusion regarding the modeling of HVAC system for a single thermal zone. My simulation is for a single small House (although its template is not available in EPlus, but I am using the Midrise Apartment's template) with a single HVAC unit. I am not sure if the Air Terminal:Single Duct: Uncontrolled Object is enough to ensure that the Conditioned air from the HVAC unit is reaching Equally to all the Rooms in my Thermal Zone. I have not set up any duct work or other objects for the HVAC system manually. 


I am Attaching the IDF file for a sample simulation. I would appreciate any help in this matter.


Sincerely,


Nadish Anand





__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: nadish21@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\Sim1_RDU_06-06 (7).idf