[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Unable to get correct hourly results from my model [2 Attachments]





I created the model for a commercial building in Florida. however, I am getting weird results if i see the sensible cooling rates for each unit. The loads should vary from winter to summer but mine almost steady. I tried to fix the schedules and other settings but unable to catch where it going wrong. 


Note: I used Openstudio for this model. 





__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: rajeevkamal@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\in38.idf
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\Unmet Q monthly profile.JPG