Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] concrete core activation

Hi,

I'm a little bit behind so it's probably too late, but in E+ you could use a PlantComponent:TemperatureSource.
Note that this object will be  available in OpenStudio GUI as of 1.9.0 which should be out (very?) soon. In the meantime you could use the release candidate.

Best,
Julien

--
Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
Energy&Sustainability Engineer

LinkedIn (en) : www.linkedin.com/in/julienmarrec
LinkedIn (fr) : www.linkedin.com/in/julienmarrec/fr

Not at the minute...as far as I know you have to model the whole system. Because 3rd party GUI's like designbuilder make this so easy now, it's unlikely that e+ will develop the solution you propose. Perhaps an argument of increased simulation speed could be made.