[EnergyPlus_Support] Updated hourly weather data for Copenhagen?

Hi guys,

I have been asked to find weather data for Copenhagen more recent than the epw available (data through 1999). Apparently the DoE last published TMY data in 2001. I believe there must be more recent data available, but I have only been able to find resources such as:

http://www.dmi.dk/laer-om/generelt/dmi-publikationer/2013/

and

http://sbi.dk/en/bsim/climate-data

I suspect that somewhere there is hourly timestep for weather data more recent. Has anyone found something for the city, or even for the country of Denmark?

Any help would be very appreciated, time is definitely an issue in this case.

Thanks!

Ivan

Posted by: idheitmann@xxxxxxxxx