Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Updated hourly weather data for Copenhagen?

If you're looking for actual historical weather data for locations around the world,  White Box Technologies has that for over  9,000 locations, starting in 2001.  The list of  weather stations with 2014 data can be seen at www.whiteboxtechnologies.com/ISH2014_Intern_locations.txt .
If you scroll down to Denmark, you'll see there are 29 locations.   Most of these locations will also have data for previous years back to 2001.

If you're just looking for a newer "typical year" weather file for Copenhagen,  you might consider the IWEC2 weather files that were created by White Box Technologies for ASHRAE  in 2010, using weather data down through 2009.  The full list of 3,012 IWEC2 weather locations can be seen at www.whiteboxtechnologies.com/IWEC2_locations.txt , of which 19 are in Denmark.

All the above-mentioned are processed weather files with complete records of temperature, solar radiation, etc., and come in multiple formats including *.epw and *.ddy.

Please go to http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com  for more details on either of the above-mentioned weather files.

Just as clarification, the weather data for Copenhagen that you mentioned on the EnergyPlus Weather web site is a IWEC weather file developed by ASHRAE in 2001.  It is a "typical year" weather file, but not a TMY, which refers to the "typical year" weather files developed by NREL for US locations only.

Joe
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 205A