Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] VAV with 100% OA

Oops.  The EMS program would modify the 1.0 m3/s value

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Jim Dirkes jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Francesco,
Your schedule affects only outdoor airflow. Apparently you want to make a change in the total airflow, however.

I have never done this, but I think you may be able to do it with an EMS program.
Inline image 1