[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Meteonorm weather file from Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso)





Here are the Argentina files on this site (Yahoo Groups files):

                                Argentina (ARG)                        7
                                                                        ARG_Bariloche_MN6.zip
                                                                        ARG.La.Plata_MODIFIED_MN6.zip
                                                                        ARG_La.Plata_MN6.zip
                                                                        ARG_Mendoza_MN6.zip
                                                                        ARG_Mendoza.AP_MN6.zip
                                                                        ARG_Rosario_MN6.zip
                                                                        ARG_Talpalque_MN6.zip

And, we recently uploaded about 430 files for Brazil to the climate.onebuilding.org site.  One of those could be suitable for you.

At 10:45 AM 10/22/2015, ricardo_norton@xxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] wrote:


Hi,
I have the same problem: I don't have Metronorm and I need the .epw file from Necochea (Argentina, 38°33?44?S 58°44?43?O). Do anyone know where can I find that file?
Thanks. Ricardo
 




__._,_.___

Posted by: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___