[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Problems with the ResultsViewer [1 Attachment]





Hi again,

I have some problems when I try to view the results with the OpenStudio results viewer. The problems just appears when I use the object Site:GroundTemperature:Undisturbed:FiniteDifference to calculate the ground temperature for the Site:GroundDomain:Slab. Anyone knows why?

I atttached a screenshot of the message I get. I'm using E+ v8.4.0

Thanks in advance






__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: sergivall@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\Captura.PNG