[EnergyPlus_Support] Problem with the "Transmitted Solar Radiation Rate" with a shading

Hello everybody,

I'm simulating an exterior window with an interior window juste few cm after.

If I calculate the "Transmitted Solar Radiation Rate" (Beam + Diffus), the result seems logic to me because it corresponds to the product of both Transmittance of the windows.

But when I add a "Shade", I get a very low result fot the transmitted solar radiation rate. The product of the transmittance of the two windows and from the shade doesn't correspond to the simulation results ( I get about 1% solar radiation in instead of 20% for exempple)

Regards,

Johann

Posted by: giolince@xxxxxxxxx