Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problems of Identify Heating EUI using DOE Medium Offic Pre-1980 model

I won't comment on your first question, but as for the second question why natural gas intensity for HVAC never goes to zero, have you checked whether there's any reheat going on during the summer?   You said you're looking at an pre-1980's vintage building.  In those days, there was quite a bit of reheat with Constant Volume systems.

Joe
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 205A