[EnergyPlus_Support] Swimming pool water temperature not reaching desired temperature [2 Attachments]

Can anybody have a lot at what I'm doing wrong.

I am simulating an indoor swimming pool. I manage to get the project to simulate. However i cannot get the pool water temperature to 29 degree. And also there is no pool water heating rate. I thought maybe i have not properly identify the swimming pool (vertex). I compared mine to the swimming pool example provide 5Zoneswimming pool. In the example , the vertex use to reflect the surface of the swimming pool does not seems right as well.

I have attached the result spreadsheet and the idf file.

Can somebody please help

Regards

Jonathan

View attachments on the web