[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Swimming pool water temperature not reaching desired temperature





Jonathan,
I have not reviewed your IDF in detail, but here are some ideas:
I hope this helps.

On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 6:18 AM, jduverge1979@xxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 

Can anybody have a lot at what I'm doing wrong.

I am simulating an indoor swimming pool. I manage to get the project to simulate. However i cannot get the pool water temperature to 29 degree. And also there is no pool water heating rate. I thought maybe i have not properly identify the swimming pool (vertex). I compared mine to the swimming pool example provide 5Zoneswimming pool. In the example , the vertex use to reflect the surface of the swimming pool does not seems right as well.


I have attached the result spreadsheet and the idf file.

Can somebody please help


Regards

Jonathan




--

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
CEO/President
The Building Performance Team Inc.
1631 Acacia Dr, GR, Mi 49504

Direct: 616.450.8653
jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website l  LinkedIn

We will forever be crippled if we let emotion or unexamined reactions govern our thoughts and actions. 



__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Dirkes <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___