Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Swimming pool object: unrealistic result- volume of make-up water too big

Hi Jean

I would be very happy to help but unfortunately I haven't use C++ coding for a longtime and I remember that I wasn't good at it. I probably won't be able to find the mistake.

Cheers
Jonathan