Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Swimming pool object: unrealistic result- volume of make-up water too big

Hi German

I contacted you a couple of time regarding the indoor swimming pool module. I send several ticket to E+ helpdesk. It seems to me that they refuse to accept that there is an issue. You report it in Github and they close it straight away without even investigating it. The person that was looking after the ticket said that this issue was fixed in ver 8.4 and I think they made it most. I don't think he even had a look at the files that i send him to prove that there is an issue. He closed my tickets without even addressing the issue. Is there anything that i can do or anyone that i can report to. I'm actually doing a Phd on Aquatic centres and I need to know if  they will fix this issue or it's just going to be left like this.

Regards
Jonathan