Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] warning

Thank you so much for your help and suggestions.
Best.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, November 23, 2015, 7:33 PM, Jean Marais jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you have no better information about the equipment, then you should assume that you don't need the coil to be active when outdoor air temps are below zero.

There are many ways to stop equipment operation: seasonal scheduling, outdoor air temperature monitoring with availability managers, ems, etc.