Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Modeling horizontal opening in the floor of a building (related to outdoor condition)

Dear Jean and Mn,
Thank you very much for your reply.
Jean: so... As I understand, you are saying that I can eliminate the intezone surfaces of unconditioned zone and model the rest surfaces as shading. in this way, I will eliminate this unconditioned zone. Am I right? there is only one thing about your solution. ...... ,I think this unconditioned opening  has very less wind respect to outside, although it may have same temperature, so is not completely like outside. . Also, shading is just considered for shading calculation not wind calculation.
Mn: by your advice, I can eliminate the opening and model unconditioned zone without this horizontal opening. but I should consider" Air Change Per Hour" in this zone infiltration object=>6 . Am I correct? Also, Do you have any idea about Jean's solution. I think it is also a good idea.
I do not know how to thank you for your suggestions. It means a lot to me.
Best,
Tilak