[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Modeling horizontal opening in the floor of a building (related to outdoor condition) [3 Attachments]

Hi, Thank you very much for your reply .
In fact the opening in not an interzone surface. I mean It is not connected to another zone. please find attached file if it is possible.
 my unconditioned zone is staircase and elevator place. I want to estimate the whole building energy consumption of one story house consisting of a residential part beside staircase and elevator part. for considering the effects of the staircase, I modeled this building with 2 zones: 1- conditioned zone(residential part of this house, as a thermal zone with HVAC and internal gains) and 2- unconditioned zone (non-residential part including staircase and elevator- a zone without any HVAC  but with internal gain from light).
this unconditioned zone has a very large horizental opening in its floor which is encountered outdoor air condition.

for understanding the shape of the building I attache 3 picture to this Email. Please find them if it helps.
thanks in advance for your time and help.
Best,
Tilak

__._,_.___
View attachments on the web