[EnergyPlus_Support] Outdoor air is limited in cold days [2 Attachments]

In order to learn how the Demand Control Ventilation works I have modeled a very simple building having two zones.

Their floor surfaces are both equal to 50m2. Zone1 is densely occupied (30 people), while zone2 isn't (6 people).

It seems that some control is limiting the outdoor air rate when it is cold (particularly in January, as output in the .eso file see the mass flow rate in the node â??AIR LOOP AHU 1 OUTDOOR AIR INLETâ??), but I don't understand what it is. Obviously, when the outdoor air rate is equal to 0 the contaminant controllers (900 ppm as maximum) are not respected.

The availability manager is always on.

I got the following warnings. Is it fine?

** Warning ** GetAirPathData: AirLoopHVAC="AIR LOOP" has no Controllers.

** Warning ** SimHVAC: Maximum iterations (25) exceeded for all HVAC loops, at UNTITLED, 01/26 17:15 - 17:30

** ~~~ ** The solution for one or more of the Air Loop HVAC systems did not appear to converge

I have attached the model and the weather data.

Best Regards

Francesco

View attachments on the web

Posted by: fpasserini.tn@xxxxxxxxx