Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Roof Vegitation Model

Hi Sajal,

Check Material:RoofVegetation documentation in InputOutputReference for an example: http://nrel.github.io/EnergyPlus/InputOutputReference/01a-InputOutputReference/#materialroofvegetation

Mostapha

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 4:58 AM, Sajal Chowdhury sajal_c@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All,
As I want to simulate a factory production space with roof vegetation system with EP. So I need an example IDF file of roof vegetation. Can you please help me to provide an IDF file of roof vegetation? It will be so helpful for me to start. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Sajal Chowdhury B.Arch., M.Arch. BUET
Asst. Professor, Dept. of Architecture
CUET, Bangladesh
Present:
Laboratory of Environmental Ergonomics
R. Gr.: Planning and Performances for Built Environment
Division of Human Environmental Systems
Graduate School of Engineering
Hokkaido University
N13-W8, Kita-ku, Sapporo 060-8628, JAPAN

Mobile(P): +818096126951
E-MAIL: sajal_c@xxxxxxxxx

Posted by: Mostapha Sadeghipour <sadeghipour@xxxxxxxxx>