Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Multiple Indoor Units with VRF System inside A Single Zone

There are several ways of dividing a zone and then linking the two resulting zones. E.g. create a partition with a large window + air link through x2 zone:mixing objects to mix large air quantities in both directions.

Check out the documentation <http://bigladdersoftware.com/epx/docs/8-4/input-output-reference/group-zone-forced-air-units.html#zonehvacterminalunitvariablerefrigerantflow>http://bigladdersoftware.com/epx/docs/8-4/input-output-reference/group-zone-forced-air-units.html#zonehvacterminalunitvariablerefrigerantflow

And cntrl. F find the relevant object (ZoneHVAC:TerminalUnit:VariableRefrigerantFlow) in the excel sheet in the examples folder to find a relevant example idf.

2015-12-08 6:37 GMT+01:00 <mailto:ad3_prasetya@xxxxxxxxx>ad3_prasetya@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <<mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Thank you for replying, for first question then how should I divide the zone? By halfing the distance of already installed indoor units? Or any other logic? For the second question please see my attached idf file.