[EnergyPlus_Support] Plate heat exchanger

I have to model a water to water heat exchanger. It's a plate heat exchanger. I think I have to use the object HeatExchanger:FluidToFluid. Or do you know other possibilities?

I don't know what option I could use for the field "Heat Exchange Model Type". In fact, a plate heat exchanger is a counter flow exchanger, but in EnergyPlus the only possibility for counter flow exchangers is "CounterFlow", which is relative to a "counter flow shell and tube heat exchanger", which is different from a plate heat exchanger.

What is the best solution, in your opinion?

Best Regards

Francesco

Posted by: fpasserini.tn@xxxxxxxxx