[EnergyPlus_Support] Missing Schedule [2 Attachments]

Hi everybody,
I have an issue with schedules: I specified "For: Weekends" and "For: Weekdays" with their values in Schedule:Compact, but when I run a simulation, E+ tells me there are, for each schedule I specified and in each period, some missing schedules, such as Holiday, WinterDesignDay, SummerDesignDay, CustomDay1, CustomDay2. Here is the question: have I to specify these schedules even if I told it to run a annual simulation using Weather data file but without using Weather File Holydays and Special Days?
I don't understand why I have to create a SummerDesignDay schedule or a CustomDay1 schedule if I don't use such day type for the running period as I didn't specify that kind of day in E+. I found out that I can solve the problem by using "For: AllDays" or "For: AllOtherDays" at the end of a shedule, so I would like to know if I must specify schedule for these day ( or skip this step using allday or allotherdays ) but software uses them only if I tell him to run on these day ( telling him also which these days are ), or if it uses these day and how to find out which day it thinks these are.
In attachment .err and .idf file of the project.
Thanks to anybody who could help me

View attachments on the web

Posted by: cillarigiacomo@xxxxxxxxx