Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Maximum number of warning message for LEED

I recommend that you draft an explanation for the reviewers. Put yourself in their place: they are unfamiliar with the details of the model and need everything explained carefully. The idea is that you demonstrate your own understanding of the problem and tell them why it doesn't matter or does matter.